Food and Garden Dailies started as a way to record my family's favorite recipes. It has come in handy many times when I'm asked for a recipe. I simply email a link to the blog! But I couldn't just stick to recipes. The kitchen is tied to the garden in so many ways...and so I let you into my ever changing garden as well.

If you're interested in my all-time favorite recipes, check out this post first: My Favorite Recipes

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Entree Vous Premade Meals & Black and Yellow Argiope Spider

Pin It Those are the top key words people are plugging into Google, which lead them to this little blog. The first group must really be searching deep, because *I* don't find this blog when I search for those words!

Despite having one teeny tiny post and picture on the common garden spider, my blog shows up on page 1 of Google when you search for "Black and Yellow Argiope Spider." Huh. Considering there are oodles and oodles of websites featuring this spider (with a whole lot more information than I provide) I don't understand why this blog is on page 1 for that search. Boggles my mind.

What else are people searching for when they find my blog? Kid friendly ground beef recipes (I have one), freezer meals (I have several), potstickers (a great one with a fabulous sauce), batch cooking (a couple posts), and other misc. (usually food) terms.

No comments: