Food and Garden Dailies started as a way to record my family's favorite recipes. It has come in handy many times when I'm asked for a recipe. I simply email a link to the blog! But I couldn't just stick to recipes. The kitchen is tied to the garden in so many ways...and so I let you into my ever changing garden as well.

If you're interested in my all-time favorite recipes, check out this post first: My Favorite Recipes

Monday, September 17, 2007

Bargain bowls

Pin It With all the large quantity cooking I've been doing, I've found myself running low on large bowls. I'm always trying to make do with something too small, or just not right. I've been keeping my eye out for some inexpensive bowls, and today I hit the jackpot. At the store-that-will-not-be-named-because-I've-promised-Brian-I-will-never-
shop-there-if-and-when-we-get-a-Target-or-Costco-in-town, I found these:

6 qt. bowls for just $1.44 each. Bargain. I snapped up four for future projects. Now they just need to find a home.

No comments: