Food and Garden Dailies started as a way to record my family's favorite recipes. It has come in handy many times when I'm asked for a recipe. I simply email a link to the blog! But I couldn't just stick to recipes. The kitchen is tied to the garden in so many ways...and so I let you into my ever changing garden as well.

If you're interested in my all-time favorite recipes, check out this post first: My Favorite Recipes

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Aussie Gamers

Pin It Every now and then I take a peek and see where my tens of readers are coming from. Today I noticed a lot of hits from ausgamers.com. I checked out the site and couldn't for the life of me figure out what Aussie gamers would have in common with this Pacific Northwest girl who likes to putter in the kitchen and garden. Gaming? Not so much...

After a bit of tinkering, I figured out how to find what "landing page" they were going to: Marinated Flank Steak. Now that makes sense. After checking out their forums, I was pleasantly surprised to find several cooking threads, one about making a garden shed, some political ones and even one about romantic movies for men! Guess those gaming guys have more in common with me than I first thought!

No comments: