Food and Garden Dailies started as a way to record my family's favorite recipes. It has come in handy many times when I'm asked for a recipe. I simply email a link to the blog! But I couldn't just stick to recipes. The kitchen is tied to the garden in so many ways...and so I let you into my ever changing garden as well.

If you're interested in my all-time favorite recipes, check out this post first: My Favorite Recipes

Monday, October 15, 2007

Yikes! Two Weeks!!

Pin It I just realized that two weeks have gone by since my last post. Yikes! I'm not surprised though, as the timing coincides with 1) the rainy season....meaning the garden is looking kinda' blah, 2) I went back to work for the first time in 11 years!!, which leads to 3) We've been eating out of our freezer stash, which means I haven't been cooking much.

I will be keeping up this blog, so do check back! One of my goals is to record and photograph all of our favorite family meals. That alone will take me at least a year to do!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I'm glad to see you posting again. I've been checking almost daily for a new post or recipe from you.