Food and Garden Dailies started as a way to record my family's favorite recipes. It has come in handy many times when I'm asked for a recipe. I simply email a link to the blog! But I couldn't just stick to recipes. The kitchen is tied to the garden in so many ways...and so I let you into my ever changing garden as well.

If you're interested in my all-time favorite recipes, check out this post first: My Favorite Recipes

Thursday, July 19, 2007

The birds are gone...

Pin It
Earlier in the week, one of the birds (assuming it was one of the parents) was chirping away in the house while the other parent flew in with food. This went on for about three or four days and nights. Yesterday was the first day I didn't hear or see them at all. I was hoping to get a peek of one of the babies, but that never happened. I just hope that one of the neighborhood cats didn't get them, as I have caught them in our yard near the birdhouse on a few occasions. And yesterday I did find a litte fluffy feather (from a baby??) on the ground.

Hopefully they'll be back again next year.

No comments: