Food and Garden Dailies started as a way to record my family's favorite recipes. It has come in handy many times when I'm asked for a recipe. I simply email a link to the blog! But I couldn't just stick to recipes. The kitchen is tied to the garden in so many ways...and so I let you into my ever changing garden as well.

If you're interested in my all-time favorite recipes, check out this post first: My Favorite Recipes

Friday, May 1, 2009

Need help identifying this perennial flower...

Pin It Last year I saw this in my friend's yard, and loved it because it was an early bloomer (March!). She shared it with me, but didn't know its name. I'd love to know what it's called and would appreciate any help you could give me. Thanks!!
Added May 2: I posted my query on Dave's Garden on their plant identification forum. Within two minutes I learned that it's pulmonaria: David's Ward variety. Now I know!

2 comments:

Angelina said...

I don't know what it is but the leaves make me think of Hostas.

dg said...

I posted this on Dave's Garden in the plant identification section. Two minutes later I learned that it's a pulmonaria: David's Ward variety. LOVE that site!!