My garden peaks in June, so I'm really trying to get it cleaned up so I can simply enjoy that month without a lot of work. As I'm weeding (a daily chore!) I'm finding a lot of little starts from last year's plants. Before I pull thin them out completely, they are yours for the asking. Right now I have:
- Foxglove (variety of colors)
- Creeping Jenny (spreading plant with bright yellow flowers)
- Columbine (not sure what colors...)
- Tomatillos (necessary for this enchilada sauce)
- This rosy-red perennial (bottom right) that I can't find the plant tag to...