Food and Garden Dailies started as a way to record my family's favorite recipes. It has come in handy many times when I'm asked for a recipe. I simply email a link to the blog! But I couldn't just stick to recipes. The kitchen is tied to the garden in so many ways...and so I let you into my ever changing garden as well.

If you're interested in my all-time favorite recipes, check out this post first: My Favorite Recipes

Thursday, April 30, 2009

May Day! Time to Ding Dong Ditch...

Pin It
Clematis (Markum's Pink)

My daughter just reminded me that tomorrow is May Day. And with May Day comes the tradition of putting flowers on the doorsteps of your friends and neighbors, ringing their bell, and running. Or Ding Dong Ditching!

This is what is blooming in my yard. If these show up on your doorstep, you'll know who left them!

Happy May Day!

Coral Bells (Heuchera, unknown variety)
Columbine (Aquilegia Winky Rose-Rose)Rock Daphne (Ruby Glow)Tulip (Apricot Beauty)
Rhododendron (Horizon's Monarch)

No comments: